Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Emergency...Not!

Remember the last post about my rotten boy? Well, yesterday he proved just how truly rotten really is.



He likes to play with phones, as most kids do. I always let him play with mine and he has called several people on various occasions. I decided I would lock it so that he couldn't call anyone(so I thought). I saw that it had made an "emergency call" as I was taking it away from him, but thought I had caught in it time and just hung up....Wrong. A few minutes later I get a call from the Sheriff's department wanting to know if everything was okay, they had just received a 911 call from my phone...



Earlier in the day he had been shoving Cheerios between his toes, then eating them. I have T-R-O-U-B-L-E on my hands!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

AWWW..hims not trouble..hahah! He is too sweet

Michele said...

I accidentally called 911 while I was running one day. I was listening to music on my phone when the music stopped and I heard "is everything ok? are you ok?". I was like "yeah". She was calling back to say that they received a call from my phone. I got a pretty good chewing from that lady to NOT call 911 if it is not an emergency. I'm sorry that my phone is so high-tech that it can call 911 even if it's locked.

I love the cheerios thing. I'm sure his toes were clean...