Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Giveaway!!!

The poll on the right side of my page was not point-less. Thanks to all who voted. March 22nd marked my one-year blogiversary! Exciting I know. I can't believe it has been a year since I wrote my first blog. In honor of that and to thank all of you that have helped out my Relay for Life team, I will be giving you what YOU want.

I am giving away a $25 gift card to the restaurant of your choice. If you live outside my area, I will do my best to find a card to the restaurant you pick. If you live in my area, I would like to suggest you double your money by possible picking one of these restaurants (I just found this website recently, and thought I would share).

How do you enter, you ask?

  1. Leave a comment, telling me WHY you started your blog AND WHERE you would like your gift card to.
  2. If you have/will by a cookbook, leave me a comment.
  3. If you left an online donation, leave me a comment.
  4. If you will donate something to my yard sale, leave me a comment. We are changing the date to April 18.
  5. A new way to donate to my team is to purchase a luminaria in honor or memory of a loved one that has had cancer. I have the bags that you can decorate or I can simply write your loved one's name on it for you. They are $10 and all the money goes to the American Cancer Society. They have a special ceremony at the Relay where they light candles in the bags and read the names of all the people.

I will end this giveaway on Sunday, April 5th at 11:59 p.m. and draw on Monday. Good luck!

8 comments:

April said...

This is GREAT! I started my blog because of Alaina. She started hers and had me look at it and after reading it a few times, I thought what a great way to get things off your chest, communicate with a few ppl and yet document special things that are happening in your life!
I would like a gift card to BG's please if I win! :)

April said...

I want a cookbook but we havent met up yet! lol

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Yay...I love giveaways! I started my blog just because. I read a few blogs of people I did not know and though why not? I guess I am to blame for this bloggy madness!

I would like my gift card to Shoguns please. Mmmmm...

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I also donated to Relay for Life.

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

And I "bought" a cookbook but have not heard anything yet.

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I started blogging after reading Alaina's...see a patter here?? Then I feel in love. I have bought a cookbook but haven't paid for it yet or met you to get it..hahah! Also..whatever we dont' sell at my yard sale THIS saturday I could donate to your yard sale??

Jessica said...

I started my blog cause I have a boring job and nothing else to do. I also bought a cookbook and I would like a gift card to Shoguns Also :) Yummy for me

jaseypants said...

I started my blog so to keep everyone updated with new pictures and stories about Jase.