Friday, February 27, 2009

Purse Post

I know, I know. It's a little late. Get over it!


Jess and I traveled to StL a few weeks ago to see Legally Blonde at the Fox. Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to visit a flea market we had heard about. As we got closer to the ultimate destination we almost backed out of going. It was not a quiet StL subdivision, to say the least. The door were locked and we did NOT make eye contact with anyone.

It was worth it though. I got this Coach purse for $35. Yep $35. I am not a girly girl and I do not carry a purse on a daily basis, so I could not see paying much more than that. I also got another Coach purse. Maybe I'll post pics of it....someday.



Posted by Picasa
I tag Jess and any others that haven't done this yet.

7 comments:

Just Believing said...

Your the best baragin shopper I swear! I nominated you for a blog award!

www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great buy, I so feel a road trip coming on. Could you please give directions or the name of this flea market?

Ashley said...

Who are you? I might let you in on my secret ;)

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I have to know where this flea market it...I have heard about it but never been?

Anonymous said...

I was checking out a friends blog and came upon yours while at work on saturday. I love purses and would love to where this flea market is. Please

April said...

Love that purse!!!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to know where the flea market is. Please share