What's new in Camden's world? Our days are now filled with slobber, frozen pacifiers, and fussiness. That's right. We're teething. It's no fun. Camden doesn't like it and Mommy definitely doesn't. He is so cranky at night its terrible. The frozen pacifiers, combined with Tylenol, seem to be helping. He also likes to chew on his bib or burp cloth. Mommy's fingers are also a new favorite.
Other than that we haven't been doing much. The only thing we have left on our checklist is rolling over and I'm not sure we are going to do that. I'm beginning to think that he just doesn't want to. We're still trying though. Cereal is still going well, I'm thinking of maybe trying oatmeal or going up to two feedings a day. Does anyone remember when they did either one? I need to call the Dr. and see what they say.
Daddy has been coming home ENTIRELY too late this week. Camden is disappointed that he doesn't get to spend much time with Dad, and Mom doesn't like Dad not being home to give her somewhat of a break, especially with cranky pants. That's okay, I get to go next week to sit through that hour long survey and get my $50 Target card while Dad babysits, a.k.a be's a Dad. I would like to set up the camcorder somewhere and see how that goes.
Okay, I'm gonna go. I have a terrible headache thanks to lack of caffeine and that monthly visitor I didn't miss! I think I'll go order Camden's Halloween costume. I think I decided on the lion.
No comments:
Post a Comment