Monday, September 8, 2008

6 Randoms

Kara tagged me to do a fun little blog that she posted. Its simple, just list 6 random things about yourself. Have I mentioned I'm not a very random person?

1. My name on my birth certificate is Clara Nicole Porch. The hospital made a mistake and my mom didn't bother fixing it until I was 15 and had to get my driver's permit.

2. I can pick things up with my toes. They are long, my niece says they are freaky.

3. I have 6 nephews and 2 nieces. If you count the steps there are 14. I am also a step-great-aunt 3 times. Its weird because all of them except Jase are pretty well grown.

4. I have a hitchhikers thumb(bends at a 90 degree angle). There aren't many people that have them. I remember in high school I had the best one in Mr. Black's class.

5. I am officially addicted to the smell of baby. Its intoxicating. Like a drug. I'm gonna bottle it and sell it. The smell of spit-up mixed with baby lotion. Amazing.

6. I HATE carrying a purse. I truly despise it and always have. For this reason I have lost my debit card many times and usually leave home without something that I need. Now, I put my stuff in Camden's diaper bag. I'm not much of a girly girl.

In other news, I'm leaving my baby tomorrow night. I think. His Nay-Nay(Aunt Renee) is gonna watch him until GiGi(Angela) gets out of class, then she is gonna keep him in case its super late when we get home. Wish them (me) luck! I'm gonna miss him, but I think I'm ready for a little time away.

2 comments:

jaseypants said...

You and Camden will be just fine. You absolutely need time by yourself and he needs time with other people. Enjoy yourself!!!

April said...

I am glad to hear that you decided to take some time for yourself, every mother needs it and deserves it. Go enjoy yourself!!!!