Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My crafty creations

I am seriously contemplating taking a plunge. Of the creative nature. My grandma was one crafty woman and I would like to think I got it from her. I made Angela's wedding flowers. They turned out great. However, I don't know that this would be an all the time thing. I would love to do a couple wedding a year maybe...

Then I got my embroidery/sewing machine and decided to be creative. If I ever have a girl, I'm gonna be broke, but hopefully this will save me some dough. Here are a few things I've made so far:

I had also found a pattern to make a bow like this and immediately fell in love with it. I had some extra ribbon laying around and decided to try it out. Are these not the most adorable things ever? Oh. My. Gosh. Love them! I can't wait to go to Hobby Lobby to buy ribbon to make an even cuter one!So what do you guys think? Do you think I could make a go out of it? If so, I have an embroidery machine to sell and a house to clean spotless (so my husband will give me the $ to upgrade). I am excited and scared. Does anyone have any experience selling on Etsy or Ebay? Help!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I think you could EASILY make a business out of it.

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

So cute! Try Etsy...you have nothing to lose. :)

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

And...if you do...let me know if you sell your embroidery machine. I might want it!

Alicia said...

Those "creations" are so cute. You should def try Etsy, people on there love this kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

What??? I thought this blog was shut down due to user slackerness!