Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Camdenisms

Hello all of my mommy's blog readers!

Mommy is really busy at work, so I decided I would help her out and let you guys know what I have been doing lately. I am sitting up like a pro. This means that Mommy is finally giving me something she calls puffs. They are like nothing I have ever had before. They are hard and I am having to learn how to chew them, its really weird. I make faces to let Mom and Dad know that I think they are weird too. I am learning to like them though. Mommy has learned not to give them to me if she wants me to eat any of my bottle or that squishy food either. I have also been giving Mommy a hard time in the morning when she is trying to feed me. She'll get food on the spoon and bring it towards my mouth, and then I'll shake my head no, or slap the spoon and get food all over me. Hey, I think its fun. What's a boy to do?

I did make Mommy really happy last week. I started saying "Mommommomma". You could tell she LOVED it. I think she may have even got a few tears in her eyes. I think Daddy might be a little jealous. He keeps saying Dadadadada. I like Mom though. She lets me sleep in her bed. Daddy has this crazy idea that I should go back to my own bed, but I just don't want to.

Last night, I must have been doing something really funny. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma Kay were all laughing at me. I was laughing too. So hard that my whole belly was shaking while I was sitting up. My mommy was trying to get me with her "pigs". Any time I would try and grab them she would hurry up and pull them away. I thought it was so cool. I laughed my little butt off.

Okay, I think its time for a nap or food or something. Mommy will try to blog more soon. Our computer at home is broke. I think the cord went bad again.

Love,
Camden

P.S. If you come here, leave some comment love. Mommy really likes it when people let her know they read her blog. That little thing on the bottom right side has been showing some far away states and we don't know who it is.

4 comments:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Mama....how fun!

April said...

Cute post!

jaseypants said...

I love my baby Camden. You are getting too big! Kisses.

Anonymous said...

The far away states might be from a wireless laptop connection or a phone. My iphone will show up as Maryland or some other state a lot of the time. Hope that helps.