Monday, December 8, 2008

Talk about creativity!

I am completely unsatisfied with my current topper. Usually I have a homemade bow to adorn the top of my tree. This year we have more of a fun tree than in the past. I made a deal with Carmon that when we had kids we would get one with colored lights. (He had forgot about the deal until I brought it up.)


Anyway back to the story...


I searched for homemade Christmas tree toppers and this is what I got.


If you can't tell, the angel, lights, and tree topper are all made out of...you guessed it...TAMPONS! Seriously. Go check out this website if you need a good laugh. There's something for every holiday on there. I guess this could be another use for all of those free tampon samples we receive. Tell your hubby to forget real flowers for Valentine's, you want the tampon flower bouquet from tamponcrafts.com!


"Say “I love you” with the gift of flowers. This lovely bouquet will never wilt, and if you use scented feminine products, it will have a springtime-fresh fragrance. "-tamponcrafts.com

No comments: