Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Camdenisms


There hasn't been a whole lot of new stuff happening in our world, as you can tell from the lack of blogging. Tomorrow Camden has to go get more shots, yuck. I am not looking forward to that. He is still not rolling over, but I am not worried about it. One of the books I have says 5 months. No big deal. He is getting close. I gave him some white grape juice today and he got mad, I mean threw a fit, when it was gone. He's rotten.


I think he may be getting a little too used to Mommy. There are times when he throws fits and the ONLY thing to get him to calm down is for ME to hold him. Don't get me wrong I love my little cuddle bug. This may be a problem though. His daddy took him for his first tractor ride on Sunday. He didn't really seem excited about it. I think the sun was to bright and I didn't have his sunglasses. He is getting so fun though. He will sit and laugh for a couple minutes, if you can find something he finds amusing. Okay, Carmon's in bed and I don't think I'm too far behind him. I have a headache. Hopefully its just allergies.

1 comment:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

He loves his mama, that's all!

Good luck with shots, and that was a great comment you left. Thanks!