I haven't blogged in awhile, mainly due to the fact I have been crazily busy and tired. Last Monday night I had my epidural class, they try to make it look like its a piece of cake. Then my sister called to tell me that she was coming home with my precious nephew. They arrived Tuesday and left on Sunday. It is so hard everytime she leaves, especially now that Jase is here. I feel like I miss so much with them living so far away. I hope things work out so that she can move home in the NEAR future, but she still has to convince the her dear hubby. I had a very fun filled week playing with him though.
I also had my doctors appointment on Thursday. Everything is good, I hate these appointments. They are completely pointless, but necessary I suppose. We have birthing class this Saturday and I'm sure Carmon will be the class clown. I guess it will keep me awake though. Pregnancy is definitely setting in, I stay tired and am starting to swell. Luckily, we only have 9 1/2 weeks left-YIKES!!!
I also had my doctors appointment on Thursday. Everything is good, I hate these appointments. They are completely pointless, but necessary I suppose. We have birthing class this Saturday and I'm sure Carmon will be the class clown. I guess it will keep me awake though. Pregnancy is definitely setting in, I stay tired and am starting to swell. Luckily, we only have 9 1/2 weeks left-YIKES!!!We are also trying to get our house ready for our (still nameless) prince. Carmon went and bought tile last night and ripped up the old stuff in one bathroom. Tonight he started painting the bathroom and took the toilet out, hopefully he can get it all done tomorrow. We still have so much to do. Its scary to think that baby could come anytime now...hopefully not for at least another 6 weeks though. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Ashley I cannot believe you only have a little over 9 weeks left!!! And that picture of your nephew is so crappin CUTE....I love it!!!
Post a Comment